Friday, May 12, 2006

I Got Drunk!

I don't drink anymore, so imagine my suprize when I found myself falling down drunk last night.
I was feeling a little uptight about some personal family matters & there just happened to be some beer in the fridge. One led to another & before I knew it...in the space of 90 minutes, I'd downed 6 beer. One minute I was fine, the next minute I was falling down drunk & BOOM....I was out.

So needless to say, I'm not feeling very well today. I did manage to get out for a bike ride which was good. I'm determined to lose weight & tone up, so I was happy that I got some exercise. I still feel crappy though.

I'm not impressed with myself for turning to booze for my troubles. I've done that in the past & found out the hard way it doesn't work. I thought I learned my lesson well, but I do believe I might have to rethink that position. At the very least, I have to be more aware of what's going on in my life & be more pro-active about getting better. Gee I wonder if this is a sign from up above....a little nudge or a "HEY YOU down there...what do you think you're doing?" Bears some thought!

Sooooo that's about it then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home